We are currently taking most insurances and will work with patients needing women’s health services whom were displaced from Women’s Health Connection due to recent events.
Contact our expert and caring physicians and providers for your Obstetrical and Gynecology healthcare needs
Phone Number: (509) 455-5050 or 1-800-248-2173
To provide you matchless care, this phone number is answered by a wonderful human being during office hours.
Address:Suites 6020 and 6025
Sacred Heart Doctors Building
West 105 Eighth Avenue
Spokane, WA 99204
- Parking is available in the Sacred Heart Doctor’s Building on a rate per hour basis as determined by Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center. Parking is also available on open lots across the north and south streets and by metered parking on streets south of the building. Our office validates you but not your parking.
- The Sacred Heart Doctors Building parking’s current policy is to accept cash and credit cards only – no debit cards and no checks. There is an ATM machine and a Washington Trust Bank branch in the lobby of the building for your convenience. You pay the garage attendant on your way out.
Google Map: Click Here
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- When you are ready to make an appointment, you will want to call our main contact number of (509) 455-5050. You may be pleasantly surprised to talk to a real person who will help you reach the person or department that can best assist you.
- If you have a life threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Our patients who experience an emergent (urgent but not life threatening) women’s healthcare medical situation can call our main number at (509) 455-5050. A physician is always on call and available to address emergent needs.
OUR TRIAGE NURSE DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR NON-EMERGENT QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
- Our Triage department is staffed with nurses who have substantial experience in OB-GYN. They are available during office days to take your telephone calls and help you if you have questions or concerns..
- To refill your on-going prescription, contact your pharmacist and s/he can assist you.
- All other prescription refill requests should be requested via our main office contact number (509) 455-5050, at least 48 hours before you will need them.
- New and refill Prescriptions which need to be re-initiated, as in cases of an expired prescription may require an appointment with your physician or provider.
- Prescriptions for narcotic medicines are filled only during normal office hours.
- New Patients will be provided with an appointment time that provides for the extra time and additional information needed for that first time visit. You will be asked to complete and bring in necessary medical information forms as part of the visit. These will be sent to you for completion or you may download them from our patient forms list. Please complete them in black or blue ink for best coordination into our electronic medical record. If you download the forms, please use white paper.
- You will also be asked to have your medical records sent to our office from your prior physician. This form can also be downloaded and sent to your prior provider, or can be sent to you. Our office staff are always happy to answer any questions and help you through this process.
- Bring your medical insurance card to your first and all follow up and subsequent appointments.
- New Patient Forms
MEDICAL INSURANCE INFORMATION
Northwest OB-GYN accepts most major insurances and is often a preferred provider. Some insurances are accepted for specific diagnosis and treatments. Please contact us at (509) 455-5050 as our medical insurance plan participation does change over time and we want to provide the most accurate information to help our patients with the financial aspects of their healthcare. NWOBGYN also accepts self pay patients. Our billing staff are always happy to help our patients understand the financial commitments associated with care options.
We are honored to have been selected to be a partner with our patients in their journey through women’s healthcare – from adolescence through OB, from helping patient maintain maximum gynecological health to meeting the challenges of menopause. You honor us with your gift of trust and sharing of yourself. We look forward to meeting our new patients for the first time and establishing rewarding relationship with you. Thank you from all of us at Northwest OB-GYN.